Monday 27 October 2014

Education of Hadrat Sultan Bahoo

Sultan-ul-Arifeen Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh did not get any bookish knowledge or conventional education. In his book Ain-ul-Faqr he says:

I didn't get worldly education like Mohammad Sall'Allahu Alayhi Wa'alihi Wasallam, but I have got so much spiritual and Divine knowledge due to the heavenly experiences that a lot of books are required to express it.
He says:
Meaning: Although, I have not got worldly education but spiritual knowledge has sanctified me so much that all the knowledge is absorbed in my body and mind.
He also says "I could not find time to get education due to excess of revelations and effects of Light of Divine self and neither had I ever done excessive prayers or mystic exercises". Inspite of such extreme engrossment in Divinity he always followed the Shariat and Sunnah of Mohammad Sall'Allahu Alayhi Wa'alihi Wasallam and never missed any obligation or even a mustahib (desirable prayers other than obligatory prayers).
He says:
Meaning: I got every spiritual status through Shariat. I have made Shariat my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment